TheGigRig power supplies are of perfect size and weight to fit to the underside of our Hinged Tiers.
Want to Kick off your modular power supply kit or set up a board? The Base Pack 3 is a great place to start. It provides the heart of our modular power supply solution, The GigRig Generator with a Distributor to spread the power across your board and two Isolators to keep those unwanted noises at bay. All that and a discount for buying them together!
Need to power lots of effects? Different voltages? Different countries? No problem! Using a combination of TheGigRig Generator, Distributors and Adapters, the system can be configured to power nearly every pedal and every voltage out there.
So what separates TheGigRig GENERATOR from every other 9V supply?
The GENERATOR delivers:
- An unbelievable 5 Amps (that's 5000 milliamps!) of power which makes it the most powerful specialist guitar FX supply on the market.
- Incredibly clean 9V DC regulated studio quality power supply.
- Short circuit protection protects your precious pedals.
- Self-healing fuse. That's right, it heals itself!
- Will work anywhere in the world between 110-250V. No more step-up or step-down transformers.
- Small, light and discrete. Will fit on any pedal board.
The Basepack 3 includes a Generator, a Distributor and 2 Isolators. This combination gives you 8 isolated 9V outlets and 4 high current outlets
TheGigRig Distributor has 6 non-isolated outputs that can deliver HUGE amounts of current when needed. The Isolator has 4 Isolated outputs that deliver 9V at up to 135mA each. The Generator first plugs into the Distributor and from there you can add Isolators, High Current Adapters, Virtual Batteries, what ever you need to make your board work.
TheGigRig Isolator is the crowning glory of our modular power supply solution. Each of the Isolator's 4 outputs deliver a very clean, isolated 9v DC supply and it is engineered to provide the ultimate power for your 9v pedals. Its compact, lightweight design also helps keep your pedalboard light, small and free from bulky/heavy power supplies.