BRING THE STUDIO TO THE STAGE!
The Cali76 Compact Deluxe is an 1176-style studio-grade FET compressor.
Featuring high-current, low-noise, discrete Class-A circuitry, and a dedicated parallel compression control…
all contained in one compact, stompbox-sized package!
Perfect for total dynamic control, the Cali76 Compact Deluxe fits all of the functionality and tone of a studio compressor into an effects pedal with the added benefit of a dry-level control for parallel compression.
Ed O’Brien (Radiohead), Noel Gallagher (Oasis), Simon Neil (Biffy Clyro), John Fogerty (Creedence Clearwater Revival), Richard Fortus (Guns N’ Roses), Walter Becker (Steely Dan), Robbie Robertson (The Band), Graham Coxon (Blur), Tim Wheeler (Ash), Johnny Hiland, Pete Thorn, David Grissom…
- DRY – unprocessed signal level
- OUT – compressed signal level
- IN – preamp / compression level
- RATIO – amount of attenuation
- ATTACK – from squishy to snappy
- RELEASE – slow and smooth to fast and choppy
• 100% Class-A discrete signal path
• Classic, ultra fast “FET” response
• Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
• Rugged jewel-lamp gain reduction metering
• Optimised for guitar but can process any source
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-wide frequency response
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• Flexible external power requirements (9-18V DC)
• PSU Spec. 77mA @ 9V / 104mA @ 18V
• Designed and built in England